Be excited for the holidays!
The countdown is on; there are officially 21 days until Christmas! Until then; school work is going to be nuts. I am currently working on 3 different essays all due within the next few weeks. Wow, things are really crammed. For some reason teachers think its a great idea to assign a load of schoolwork to do over the break. I however, do not see what is so appealing about that. I mean come one, I want to spend quality time with my family where in a stress free environment. But sadly, I don;t think those exist anymore. A couple Christmases ago I was in Hawaii (I know right; poor me), and yet, I was freaking out the entire time about getting my work done. The only nice thing about having to read a book for school was when I got so sit on the beaches of Maui and soak up the sun while learning! Was Hawaii ever amazing. Last year I went to Maui as well and stayed in the same condo resort; Kamaole Sands. It was gorgeous; right across the street from the beach; Mai Tai Wednesdays; outdoor BBQ pits so we could cook dinner under the Hawaiian stars every night. It was truly amazing!
![]() |
| This was basically the view from our room! Nice, eh? |
![]() |
| Here is me and my siblings on one of many beautiful beaches in Maui, Hawaii. |


Hi Hawaii girl! Count how many times I can use the word "assignment" or any variation of this word!
ReplyDeleteI know you think it is a school-wide teacher conspiracy to assign assignments through the holidays and assign three assignments at the same time with the same assigned due dates.
We are actually all undercover CIA assignment assassins posing as secondary school teachers. We are assigned to the world wide Mission called "Operation Make Students Miserable".
Hang in there Maddie! You will get it all done and have a great holiday to boot! :) Ms. Morton