Always appreciate.
For my birthday my boyfriend bought me a beautiful light pink cashmere sweater. It was so sweet of him to spend the time to go downtown and buy me a lovely gift, especially with his busy schedule. I could tell once he handed the gift over to me that he was quite nervous for me to see what he had picked out. Once I opened the gift, I told him it was a gorgeous sweater and I loved how he picked out light pink (my favourite). I tried it on and it looked absolutely horrible on me. Unfortunately due to how short I am, it went all the way down to my knees, how embarrassing. Instead of getting upset I just laughed it off and said that it was my fault for being short. He seemed pleased that I didn't react negatively about it, and he even offered to exchange it! That means that the two of us could go shopping together. I absolutely love shopping with him. I can't wait to pick something out with him. Even though the gift that he bought me didn't quite fit me properly, I really love how he took so much time into buying it. He said buying clothes for girls is the hardest thing ever. I really do appreciate him and all that he does to try and please me.

No comments:
Post a Comment