My Tip Today Is:
Offer Your Ideas
Every single person on this planet is capable of coming up with great ideas. By giving your input on things you are offering the world diversity and change. Somebody needs to step up to the plate and deal with whats going on. Just the other day, my senior class decided that we would put together a thriller dance for Halloween. It was very short notice, since we only had about 3 hours to practise in total. My best friend Olivia and I decided that we should lead the class in the dance. So on the spot we quickly came up with an entire thriller dance (based on a routine that we had done previously). I do believe that there were other people who would have been willing to offer themselves to taking charge, but they didn't offer soon enough I guess. Anyways, I'm really excited for this dance because just after one practise we figured out almost the entire dance. By combining our moves and ideas with timing and with the ideas from the class we came up with some great steps! You never know how things will turn out unless you try them for sure. It is pretty intimidating to go up and teach dance moves in front of 50 people when I'm not even a dancer. Oh well, at least I offered up my ideas!
Here is the link for the dance we came up with. (Be patient, the dance doesn't start until about a minute into the video).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU00FfpUgnw
No comments:
Post a Comment