Monday, 29 October 2012

Tip #2

My Tip Today is:
Manage your time
Trying to balance schoolwork, university applications and friends while trying to work a part-time job for a few hours a week is actually not as bad as it sounds. One thing I do that helps me manage my time is I have picked one day of the week to simply get organised. Every Sunday I wake up, shower, and then start my day off by cleaning my room and my bathroom. I do this while having a load of laundry running. By lunch time I am usually almost done cleaning, and can begin my homework. I find this "Tip" very effective for myself and frankly, I don't see why everyone doesn't do it! It is refreshing to have one day in the week where I don't see friends and just focus on me. I love feeling relaxed. And by being at home on a Sunday night, homework and stress-free really is one of the best feelings. I believe that being stress-free really effects your overall, well, everything. By having a plan and thinking about my schedule I am able to be happier around my friends and family, and I also even get good grades. Work goes a lot smoother and I am generally happier in general. Everybody should have a plan to manage your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment