My Tip Today Is:
Go All Out
 |
| From Left: Me, Erin, Olivia, Gaby |
I've never really went all out for Halloween, until this year. My friends and I dressed up as the characters from our favourite childhood T.V. show. We dressed up as the Teletubbies, Erin being Tinkie-Winkie, Gaby being Dipsy, myself as Lala and Olivia as Po. We made these super cute homemade dresses, each of them being in our own colour. We made headbands that show the specific symbol for each Teletubbie and even bought fish-net nylons in our own colours! We decorated ourselves with coloured gems and even found matching cardigans! It was a mission to make the dresses and we even lost a Teletubbie in the process but it all worked out in the end. It is so worth taking the extra steps to make yourself look good. I really enjoy showing up to school when everyone is complimenting us on how good we look. It is my last year of high school and I've decided that it is worth the memories to really put myself out there and really go all out.
No comments:
Post a Comment