Sunday, 11 November 2012

Tip #10



Treat Yourself
Once in a while it's great to treat yourself to something you don't normally do or have. About 3 weeks ago I paid 50$ to have my nails professionally done. I always seem to want to pay to have them done constantly, so once they grow out. But I've realised that why I love them so much is because I don't have them all the time. By getting them done once a year I really appreciate them compared to if I were to have them done professionally all of the time.
I think it is really important to every once in a while cut yourself some slack and take a small break. Whether it is taking a day off of school or work or even something smaller like getting your nails done. As humans we aren't built to work, work, work all the time. Everyone needs a little bit of relaxation time where they can just  take their minds off things and be stress-free for a few hours!
If everyone took 1 day per month (weekend or weekday) to just snuggle up on the couch all day and watch their favourite movies and T.V. shows and eat their favourite junk food and worry about the calories later, everyone could feel a little less stressed out.
Speaking of curling up on the couch and watching your favourite T.V. shows... I have a few recommendations: The O.C., Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries :)








No comments:

Post a Comment