Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Tip #9



My Tip Today Is:
Look Through Your Old Music.
Just the other day my mom dug up all of the old CD`s I have and brought them to me. I found my Planet Pop 2001 and 2003, S Club 7, Britney Spears and my all time favourite, Shania Twain`s Up Album. What so great about listening to my old music is it brings back memories from my childhood! I remember that I always used to listen to my Britney Spears cassette tape when I was really young. Maybe 6 years old. And that is when I lived in British-Columbia. So every time I hear her song From the Bottom of my Broken Heart I always picture myself swinging on the swing set we had in our backyard while Mom and Dad were doing their gardening. Listening to music is something that can really effect my mood. And it is so hard to explain to someone how I feel when I hear a song and think of an important memory.
I have seen Shania Twain in concert, and her concert is the first that I have ever seen! I have been listening to her CD on repeat in my car. And I sing so loud when I hear her song`s especially. I have been listening to her music since I was little and I have think I have a different memory for each song. Her music is actually very inspirational. Some of her songs tell really great stories behind them. She went through some really rough times and I appreciate that she was able to make something out of them so that she could move on with her life. I love her music and probably always will. I`m so excited that my mom found those old CD`s. It really is a fantastic blast from the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment