Drink Plenty of Tea
Not only does tea rehydrate you just as well as water does, but it is also such a soothing and relaxing drink to have when you are stressed out or feeling under the weather. I have had a cold for over a month now, and I've been drinking 2-3 cups of tea a day, and wow does it ever make me feel good. Tea is one of those drinks that you can have anytime during the day. Whether it be right in the morning to perk you up, in mid-afternoon with a tea biscuit or even after dinner while you slowly digest your Sunday evening dinner. I'm not such a huge fan of caffeine so I prefer herbal teas. But my absolute favourite tea is peppermint! I love how fresh it tastes.
Now, when I am feeling slightly under the weather (which I am right now) I tend to drink lots of green tea with plenty of honey in it. It is so soothing on my throat that I just can't get enough of it! I wish I could drink tea all day: on my way to school, during all of my classes, once I've returned home...etc.
The best time to drink tea is when you have nothing to do after school but to go home, snuggle up in your bed with a hot cup of tea and watch Grey's Anatomy, which by the way, goes very well with tea.
I think that if everyone were to drink at least two cups of tea a day, they would #1 Become More Hydrated, #2 Become More Relaxed and #3 Feel Better Over All.

No comments:
Post a Comment