Have a Little Hope
I`ve always believed that (I know this is kind of cheesy) but life is what you make it. School-wise, especially, I need to go into a test or exam confident that I will do well. And even if I`m not feeling like I did too well at least I can can say I tried my best.
Ever since my cat ran away I have tried my best to stay positive and not give up in him. I have been searching through my streets at 10 o`clock at night calling out ``Coco! Coco! Come here Coco!`` And yes I am aware that anyone who does not know what I`m doing probably thinks I`m crazy. But I don`t care. I just wanted my Coco home. I would continue this process every night for the whole week. Every night until tonight that is because my Coco came home this afternoon! My mom was working from home, and she would go out side every now and then to call out for him. He finally responded to her with a ``meow`` and he came around the corner in the backyard and into her arms. Since then he drank an entire bowl of water, ate some tuna my mom treated him to, and slept all day on the couch on his favourite blanket. I can tell he is glad to be home!
![]() |
| Me and Coco snuggling! :) |

Hi Maddie!
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to see how thrilled you were to find out that your cat came back. Hopefully Coco has re-established his postion of authority at home and things are back to normal. So nice to have a happy ending.
I loved your tip about digging up old CD's . I love listening to my old stuff. I still have all my albums and 45's because I loved music and couldn't bring myself to throw them out - also the album covers are very cool. Our K-tel Records were just like your Big Shiny Tunes or Now 1 - a billion CDs . :)Keeping posting those tips. M. Morton